From The Mickey Wiki: Your Walt Disney World Encyclopedia!
|The interior of Restaurant Marrakesh. Photo credit: Sam Howzit|
|Opening date||September 16, 1984|
|Restaurant Type||Table Service|
|Menu Type||Middle Eastern|
Restaurant Marrakesh is a table service restaurant found in the Morocco pavilion within Epcot.
Restaurant Marrakesh opened with the rest of the Morocco pavilion on September 16, 1984 . During its creation, the restaurant was tiled by artisans from the court of the Moroccan king . Besides serving authentic Moroccan cuisine, Restaurant Marrakesh also features a two-piece band and a belly dancer for guest's entertainment . Since Restaurant Marrakesh opened it has not seen any major changes.
Click below to see Restaurant Marrakesh's current menu:
Fun Facts and Trivia
- The official slogan of Restaurant Marrakesh is "Dine like a king!" 
- The restaurant gets its name from the Moroccan imperial city of Marrakesh .
- Due to the fact that Restaurant Marrakesh is located in the back of the Morocco pavilion, a kiosk is located on pavilion's promenade where guests can get information and book reservations at the restaurant .
- ↑ https://d23.com/a-to-z/restaurant-el-marrakesh/
- ↑ http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/restaurant-marrakesh/
- ↑ http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2011/10/morocco_pavilion_part_two.html
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://www.moroccopavilion.com/marrakesh-restaurant/#.WA0EM_krJD9
- ↑ http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/08/23/guest-review-restaurant-marrakesh-in-epcots-morocco/