La Cantina de San Ángel
|La Cantina de San Ángel|
|The entrance to La Cantina de San Ángel|
|Opening date||October 1, 1982|
|Restaurant Type||Counter Service|
The Cantina de San Ángel is a counter service restaurant on the shores of the Mexico pavilion.
La Cantina de San Ángel opened with the rest of the Mexico pavilion on October 1, 1982 . The counter service restaurant located on the shore of World Showcase Lagoon originally specialized in tacos . In 2010, La Cantina de San Ángel was closed for refurbishment. During the renovations the restaurant's original building was demolished, and a larger facility was built in its place . At this time, the restaurant was split into two dining locations. The Cantina de San Ángel remained a counter service restaurant, while a new table service restaurant known as La Hacienda de San Ángel also opened . Following the renovation, La Cantina de San Ángel features outdoor seating, whereas La Hacienda de San Ángel's seating is indoors.
Fun Facts and Trivia
- La Cantina de San Ángel is operated by San Angel Inn LLC, which also runs the San Angel Inn and La Hacienda de San Ángel 
- The fountain near Cantina de San Angel is known as the Fuente del Chorrito (The Genle Fountain) .
Click below to see La Cantina de San Ángel's current menu:
- ↑ https://d23.com/a-to-z/cantina-de-san-angel/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2010/09/la_hacienda_de_san_angel_la_ca.html
- ↑ http://www.martinsvids.net/?p=963
- ↑ https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/08/update-on-la-hacienda-de-san-angel-at-epcot/
- ↑ https://www.disneydocs.net/_files/ugd/5db718_0b875a96406e4bc4a103b184e3d1dc11.pdf