|The entrance to Monsieur Paul|
|Opening date|| June 3, 1984 (as Bistro de France) |
December 2012 (as Monsieur Paul)
|Restaurant Type||Table Service|
|Formally Known As||Bistro de Paris (1982-2012)|
Monsieur Paul is a table service restaurant located within the France pavilion in Epcot.
The restaurant that is currently known as Monsieur Paul originally opened on June 3, 1984 as Bistro de Paris . The restaurant's creation stemmed from the immense popularity of the France pavilion's Les Chefs de France restaurant . In order to meet the demand for dining, Disney decided to turn the unused second floor of Les Chefs de France into a new table service restaurant. Bistro de Paris remained essentially unchanged until it closed on July 31, 2012 for refurbishment. During the renovations, the restaurant was given a more modern interior. In December 2012 the restaurant reopened under the new name "Monsieur Paul" . The new dining establishment took its name from head chef Paul Bocuse .
On October 22, 2022, Monsieur Paul debuted its an all new prix fix menu - The Gastronomic Meal of The French .
Click below to see Monsieur Paul's current menu:
Fun Facts and Trivia
- Outside of Monsieur Paul guests can find plaques dedicated to the founding chefs of Les Chefs de France: Paul Bocuse, Gaston LeNôtre, and Roger Vergé .
- The staircase that leads up to Monsieur Paul is decorated with photographs of chef Paul Bocuse's career .
- If timed correctly it is is possible to watch Illuminations from inside Monsieur Paul .
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 https://d23.com/a-to-z/bistro-de-paris/
- ↑ https://d23.com/a-to-z/monsieur-darque/
- ↑ https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/monsieur-paul/news/12oct2022-epcots-monsieur-paul-restaurant-to-reopen-at-the-france-pavilion-with-new-menu.htm
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/03/03/review-monsieur-paul-in-epcots-france-pavilion/
- ↑ http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/03/03/review-monsieur-paul-in-epcots-france-pavilion-2/