Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie is a counter service restaurant and bakery located within the France pavilion in Epcot.
Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie originally opened on October 1, 1982 as simply Boulangerie Patisserie . Many of the delicious treats served in Boulangerie Patisserie were created by famed chef Gaston Lenôtre (who was also one of the three chefs who founded Les Chefs de France) . Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie remained essentially unchanged until 2012, when the bakery closed for expansion. At this time, a new larger building was constructed behind the original location . In addition to the desserts that the bakery had always served, the new bakery location was constructed to house a full counter service restaurant, as well as expanded seating .
On January 10, 2013, the France pavilion's bakery reopened as "Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie" in its new location . At this time, Disney also announced that the restaurant would open at 9am in order to serve breakfast .
Click below to see Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie's current menu:
Fun Facts and Trivia
- L'Artisan des Glaces, an ice cream parlor, opened in the original location of Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie .
- ↑ https://d23.com/a-to-z/boulangerie-patisserie/
- ↑ http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2011/09/france_pavilion_part_two.html
- ↑ http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/boulangerie-patisserie/news/20aug2012-photos---new-photo-shows-a-greatly-expanded-bakery-building-rising-behind-the-france-pavilion.htm
- ↑ http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/03/19/news-epcots-expanded-french-bakery-menu-details-and-opening-date/
- ↑ http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/boulangerie-patisserie/news/10jan2013-photos---epcot's-france-pavilion-new-les-halles-boulangerie-pattiserie-now-open.htm
- ↑ http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/boulangerie-patisserie/news/11jan2013-france-bakery-'les-halles-boulangerie-pattiserie'-now-serves-breakfast-with-early-opening.htm
- ↑ http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/boulangerie-patisserie/news/13aug2012-more-details-on-epcot's-boulangerie-patisserie-expansion.htm